Wednesday 30 May 2012

Obsession of the Day - Zara Dress

Hi everyone,

So whilst enjoying my new found freedom from uni I found myself on a little (or perhaps quite large) shopping trip yesterday. I walked into Zara and pretty much loved everything there. In particular this beauty caught my eye and I keep thinking about how much I wish I'd bought it...





Believe it or not this is a gorgeous dress. I love the combination of the sheer, casual, loose shirt top with the glitzy, fitted embellished skirt. I think this is the most unusual but beautiful dress which could actually be pretty versatile - I think this could be suitable for day and night. I'm in love and I really want to get it. If you love this as much as I do you can get yours here for a bargainous £29.99!



Hope you're having a lovely week and making the most of the gorgeous sunshine!


Frances x

2 comments:

  1. This dress is so so nice, it just looks so cool and relaxed. I think the boots look great with it too, so I've literally just fallen in love with this models outfit. Great pick.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for following too! x

      Delete