Thursday 5 July 2012

Sale Top Picks - Asos

Hi everyone,

Long time no posting... I know! Had some internet issues and just been pretty busy but back to fashion! Now is one of my favourite times of year when, at what is hopefully the start of some British sun, the spring/summer clothes we've all been lusting after for months get drastically cheaper in the sales. They are absolutely everywhere so I'm going to show my top picks from a range of different stores. Today is the turn of fashion favourite Asos.com, who day in, day out boast an outstanding range of high-street and high-end fashion which is constantly changing and updated. Their sales have to be one of my favourites each season so I have my 3 favourite things that you can pick up at bargain prices!


Image 1 of ASOS Skater Dress With Cross Back

 By ASOS. Was £35 now £15.50. Get it here!


Image 1 of Pieces Senona Bracelet
 By Pieces. Was £12 now £7. Get it here!









Image 1 of River Island Printed Chiffon Maxi Skirt
By River Island. Was £40 now £24. Get it here!




What do you think of the Asos sale? Have you picked up any bargains?



Frances x


No comments:

Post a Comment