Monday 9 April 2012

Asos Marketplace Pick of the Week

Hi everyone,

So sorry this is late.. I've been enjoying the Easter festivities! Every week I am again shocked at the amount of absolute gems on the Marketplace site... it is definitely amongst my favourite places to browse, and as soon as I get some money, my favourite places to shop too!



PEACHES AND CREAM DRESS WITH COLLAR

This week's pick is this gorgeous collared dress from boutique Memoir. They have a fantastic range of reasonably priced vintage pieces but this dress is definitely a favourite of mine. I love the contrast between the peach and cream collars on the dress, the wrap-over effect which is extremely flattering, and the large floral print. It seems to be a perfect midi length and although this is apparently a size 14-16 I think that with the help of a belt (much like in the picture) it could be worn by anyone over a size 10. This wonderful dress is only £24.99 and can be found here.



I hope you've had a brilliant Easter!


Frances x

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! I love that dress its so nice :)

    I' your newest follower, maybe follow me back if you like my blog that is @ http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... will follow back now!x

      Delete