Friday 27 April 2012

Obsession of the Day

Hi everyone,


So sorry that I have been rubbish with new posts recently... it's that time of year where deadlines and revision are upon all us students so if you can bear with me for the next few weeks, I will then be free for 4 months! Cannot actually wait!


So recently I have been loving the tailored blazer, but have specifically been looking for my perfect white one... it has been a long hunt but I think I have finally found it...




This perfectly tailored piece comes courtesy of H&M. I'm a massive fan of H&M blazers and already own a tailored black one and a more loose-fitting peach one. This white one needs to be added to my collection. It is perfect for spring/summer thrown over a silky vest top and dark denim jeans with either sandals or nude heels. Even better is the bargain price... this beauty is only £24.99. For those of you who prefer a bit of colour it is also available in a nude/pink colour. It is part of the H&M Conscious Collection so you're even doing your bit for the environment! I'm sold and going to pick mine up now! You can get yours here!



Hope you've had a lovely week and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend!


Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment