Friday 23 March 2012

Asos Marketplace Pick Of The Week

Hi everyone,


I said that I've been loving Asos Marketplace recently and that I would show you my pick of the bunch every week. This week's comes from the vintage boutique Annie and the Mannequins.






This amazingly cute vintage blouse is a one off in a size 10. I love vertical stripes at the moment and with the pastel yellow this is perfect for Spring/Summer and would look great teamed with denim high-waisted shorts, jeans or a midi skirt. It is £30 and you can buy it here.



Let me know if you've found any great vintage clothing stores online as I am loving vintage style at the moment!



Frances x

4 comments:

  1. That blouse is a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice and they have so many nice things! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea.. I never know where to start on Asos Marketplace.. Everything looks so good! I'm defo going to check this seller out. I really like the skirt she's wearing !!

    HELen

    pierrlecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good place to look... you can end up finding on trend clothes for so much less money and things you couldn't find on the highstreet! Have fun! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete