Wednesday 21 March 2012

Obsession of the Day

Hello again!

So I have been scouring the web for some spring-appropriate pieces and have come up with a must have! I am just wishing for some magic genie type to help me win the lottery to fund my addiction!


Mint Cut Out Back Playsuit

I'm not a big fan of Miss Selfridge on the whole... I don't know why but it is rare that something from there will grab me. This playsuit however is the exception to the rule. They've previously done this in other colours ( I think black and nude) however I love this mint version! It is relatively simple and classic with the zip detail and cut out back giving it an edge and the mint colour meaning that it will be perfect all spring and summer. You can pick this up here for £37.


Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment