Friday 30 March 2012

Obsession of the Day

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry I haven't posted all week. Being back home has made me just want to see everyone I've missed so much while being at uni.

I have struggled to find new pieces from the high street that I really love this week. I think my style is gradually turning more and more towards vintage, however this skirt is a definite exception...



Image 4 of Minkpink 'Peppermint Patty' Polka Dot Skirt


This skirt is on asos.com and is by the brand Minkpink whom I absolutely love. What is not to like about this gorgeous, vintage feel skirt? It has polka dots which immediately make me love it, it's in a beautiful mint shade which is perfect for spring/summer and it has gorgeous pleats. It would look amazing with a crisp white sleeveless shirt and, like the model is wearing here, ankle socks and heels for a definite vintage girly style. This skirt is £45 and can be found here!



Hope you're having a lovely, sun-filled week and getting out all your new spring purchases to wear! I will be back today with my favourite piece from Asos Marketplace this week. Have a great day!


Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment