Sunday 5 February 2012

Introducing... Me!

Hello everyone,

I think I should start by saying that my name's Frances and I am addicted to shopping. This obsession consumes a large (and probably unhealthy) amount of my time and so I felt that I would use this to my advantage and start a blog centred around shopping. I love fashion and have a soft spot for beauty too so expect that they will be the main focus of this blog. I understand that sounds awfully shallow and materialistic but I know that I love to muse over a good old fashion blogpost and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I hope that this blog will be enjoyable to any of you who happen upon it. Please feel free to leave any feedback (providing it's not too nasty)!

For now then... let the fashion commence!

Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment