Wednesday 8 February 2012

Product Rave - VO5 Miracle Concentrate




Hello again,

So I thought that it was probably a good idea if as well as blogging about items which I want to own, I also featured items which I do already own and love (or not as the case may be). With that said I want to talk about VO5 Miracle Concentrate.

Conditioning Treatments


This is a product which has been around a good while and has been popular within the beauty blogging world; in fact it was the reason I picked it up. I have never really thought of my hair as dry - it gets greasy irritatingly quickly if anything - but I had noticed that, having naughtily gone without a haircut for a few months too many the ends of my hair were looking and feeling lank and a bit in need of a treat. I stumbled across the Miracle Concentrate in Superdrug just before Christmas and thought that for under a fiver it was a reasonable way to enter into the Argan oil maze which seems to have developed in the past year or so.

I tried it the next morning on damp hair through my mid sections to ends and I immediately noticed a difference in the ease of styling my hair. The end result was that it looked nicer and less weighed down and it felt amazing - I kept getting people to touch it!


Since that day just before Christmas I haven't looked back. This product has been applied to my hair every single day and I don't think I could live without it. I am addicted to how soft my hair feels. I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as mine gets near to running out although because of how little you need to use (I use around half a pippet every time) it really does last you ages. I've been using mine for nearly 2 months and it's not close to being half gone yet.


I absolutely recommend this to anyone who has not yet tried it... it's cheap, easily accessible at Boots, Superdrug and even supermarkets and it really does work and give your hair that added boost it needs especially after the damage of the winter months.


Frances x


(Picture taken from vo5.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment