Wednesday 8 February 2012

Obsession of the Day

Hello again,

God sometimes I wish I had a limitless supply of money! Don't get me wrong I love Primark but sometimes a girl wants to splurge a bit. Today is one of those days and especially because whilst scouring Asos.com I came across this stunner...


Ted Baker Contrast Playsuit With High Neck



This beautiful playsuit is by Ted Baker and is part of their concession on asos.com, although I am sure it can be found on their website and in their shops too. Asos does however give the added bonus of the Saver delivery (free thank you very much). What is not to love about this? Number one I will always have a penchant for playsuits, I love the whole idea and the effortlessness of them. This particular one seems incredibly versatile; it's high neck and tailored black shorts could be work appropriate (depending on where you work) and are definitely night out worthy. I think that these classic shapes would also see you through seasons and seasons. I also love the chiffon arms which give the tailored look a feminine edge but still offer cover if your arms aren't as toned as you might like. I think this is such a winner item and I would be putting it in my basket straight away if it wasn't for the £149 price tag. Don't get me wrong I would definitely pay that if I had the budget for it but unfortunately not at the moment! Guess I will be searching ebay for a reduced price in the weeks to come!

If you are lucky enough to have the funds you can buy this gorgeous piece here!

Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment