Wednesday 15 February 2012

Obsession of the Day

Hello everyone,

I am living in fear that my classic and simple wardrobe of jeans, t-shirts and shirts is about to become more interesting. If what I'm loving today is anything to go by then my plain clothes have reason to be worried.


Melanie Monochrome Jersey Leggings


Look at these amazing monochrome leggings by my fashion go-to site Boohoo.com! They are so cool. I am imagining these, of course, with a plain white t-shirt and black heels with a leather jacket or blazer slung over for a cool, but still chic, night out look. I love the fact that they are high-waisted as I find that this covers a multitude of sins. I would probably wear the t-shirt tucked in, but pulled out slightly so as to hide my flabby stomach! I need these leggings in my life... perhaps they will be the kick I need to lose some weight? They are incredibly affordable too at only £12. Well done Boohoo!


If you like this injection of monochrome you can find them here!


Hope you enjoyed, although I realise that some people may not like these at all! I'll be back tomorrow with another installment!

Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment