Tuesday 7 February 2012

Obsession of the Day

Hello again,

So I nearly didn't think I would have anything to post about today but, in the last hour before it is up I have come across something which I NEED in my life.



This is a stunning asymmetrical maxi dress which I discovered some weeks ago courtesy of inlovewithfashion.com. However every time I have looked this particular beautiful colour (which they describe as aubergine - and who am I to argue?) has been out of stock on the website. Today it is back! It is so gorgeous and would look amazing in the summer worn in a similar fashion to the model in the photo. Is it worth the £48 price tag and going without food for a week or two? I think it just might be!

If you are also lusting after this dress you can pick yours up here! Just leave one for me!


Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment