Monday 13 February 2012

Obsession of the Day

Hi everyone,


I'm back after a lovely weekend away and ready to tell you what I'm wanting this week. Today it is not an item of clothing (how unlike me!) but a makeup product that has got me lusting.


This beautiful highlighter looks high end to me. The embossing, the colour which seems like it would suit both cool and warm skintones are qualities of something pricey. But even better than the product itself is that it is available in Boots as part of the No 7 Limited Edition Spring range which focuses on brightening products.I've seen a few blogposts about this range and for me this is the pick of the bunch and at £13 whilst not being the cheapest highstreet makeup price it's also not going to break the bank!

You can get your hands on this beauty here


I am going to do another post later about some things I picked up at the weekend as well as a post on my picks for the best coloured jeans around for spring!

Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment