Monday 6 February 2012

Obsession Of The Day

Hello again,

At the moment in England it seems decidedly wintery outside with snow and ice all around and temperatures well below freezing however I am feeling positive and am looking forward to the warmer spring months. I am fed up of buying cosy jumpers and thick tights and am thinking ahead to my holiday wardrobe.




This offering is from Boohoo.com, a regular haunt of mine for gorgeous dresses which won't break the bank. I have to confess a deep love for the polka-dot. I think that it is a quirky yet timeless print which is always in fashion in some way without ever looking try-hard. I love everything about this dress; the beige colour (although you can also buy it in navy), the salmon pink polka dots, the cute capped sleeves and the cream belt which cinches it in. This would be great in spring with a cardigan thrown over and some sheer tights and chelsea boots to harden the look slightly but would equally look great for a summer night with tan wedges, bare legs and tousled wavy hair. I am 100% sold. Especially for such a bargain price of £20!

To get your hands on this dress click here

Frances x

No comments:

Post a Comment